REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Bristol is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a business culture focused on independent professionals who demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, are detail-oriented, have an eagerness to learn and have a passion for real estate.
The Real Estate Associate / Senior Associate is a wide-ranging role supporting Bristol’s acquisitions and asset management efforts, economic and market research, investor reporting, and project management tasks. The role will offer a broad range of responsibilities and geographic exposure including deal-sourcing, underwriting, market research, leasing, construction management, negotiations, project management, macro-economic research, and investor relations. A Senior Associate candidate will have more relevant experience than an Associate candidate.
• Asset management, deal underwriting, and leasing experience
• Minimum 3-6 years analytical experience in the field of commercial real estate investment
• Graduate degree considered, but not required
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter; eager to learn and with a strong desire for excellence
• Demonstrated commitment to a career in commercial real estate investment
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel required; strong experience with ARGUS, PowerPoint and MS Access preferred.
Please send resume with cover letter (required) to:
Bristol Group, Inc.
Subject: Real Estate Associate / Senior Associate Position