REAL ESTATE SENIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
Bristol is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a business culture focused on independent professionals who demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, are detail-oriented, have an eagerness to learn, and have a passion for real estate.
The Real Estate Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President is a wide-ranging role supporting Bristol’s acquisitions, development, and asset management efforts, economic and market research, investor reporting, and project management tasks. The role will offer a broad range of responsibilities including deal-sourcing, underwriting, market research, leasing, construction management, negotiations, project management, macro-economic research, and investor relations.
• Asset management, deal underwriting, and leasing experience
• Graduate degree considered, but not required
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter; eager to learn and with a strong desire for excellence
• Demonstrated commitment to a career in commercial real estate investment
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel and ARGUS required; strong experience with PowerPoint and MS Access preferred.
Please send resume with cover letter (required) to:
Bristol Group, Inc.
Subject: Real Estate Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President